Club Penguin Nyan Puffle Part 2 Released!
Hello Penguins!
Happy77 recently uploaded a new video to Club Penguin’s You-Tube channel. Nyan the Puffle is a spoof from Nyan Cat! Happy 77 uploaded the 2nd part of it. It tells you about the puffle hat's! this video:
So what do you think? Leave a comment
-blane8 Owner
Club Penguin Toys Site Updated!
Hey Penguins!
I have fantastic news for all of you! First Club Penguin has updated their toys page but that’s not all! Puffles hats are out! remember BillyBob said they would release them around a week after the special update! well they are here! take a look at the new toys page design:
Awesome! But EVEN BETTER! NOW! When you buy a Club Penguin toy, you will be able to unlock 2 items from the treasure book + whatever your toy is wearing! meaning you get to unlock 3 items! Here, take a look below:
-blane8 Owner
Hey Penguins! (Credit to jeffrocks100 for the pics)
Today, we have all received pay checks from being a Tour-Guide, and being a Agent. Check your mail to find the money checks.
I’m really glad I got some coins, I really needed some for the new catalog! What are you going to do with your coins? Let us know in a comment!
-blane8 Owner
Hello Penguins!
The Fall Fair is over and this week is all about the Puffle Hats! In this new issue, PH (Puffle Handler) talks about the new puffle hats and a Club Penguin Times Reporter tells us why are ghost catchers needed this month.
The Halloween party starts soon meaning ghosts are coming to the island! we will need as much ghost catchers as we can to get rid of them and keep the island safe! so get a ghost detector costume! and also so they won’t steel our candy during Halloween! LOL
I CANT WAIT FOR AUNT ARCTIC! I WILL TRACK HERE ALSO WITH THE HELP OF YOU GUY'S!
Also here are the upcoming events:Excited for the Halloween party? I am! also can’t wait anymore to meet Aunt Arctic once again! she'll be here on the 24th October wait isn't that the 6th ANIVERSARY OF CLUB PENGUIN? WAIT IT IS SO AUNT ARCTIC MIGHT BE THERE FOR ONLY ONE DAY I THINK!
leave a comment!
-blane8 Owner
Treasure Book at The Gift Shop!
Hey there!
This is not the usual Treasure Book! Club Penguin released a new treasure book in the Gift Shop but the question is why? It has exclusive items only and apparently you can unlock it with any code! I'am are not sure if this is true, but I and the author's will let you know as soon as we try it!
There are no hidden items in this Treasure Book :(
But still.... I love it! my favorite costume is the 'Beta Shirt Penguin' this is NOT the 14th Treasure Book, it’s a Exclusive Treasure book. Anyway, which item is your favorite? Do you like it? I love it because it actually has new items unlike others xD
Make sure to leave a comment and let us know what you think!
-blane8 Owner
HOw are you Penguins? Finally puffle hats are here! each puffle hat is worth 200 coins which is not pricey :p and each puffle hat is extraordinary! the new 'hats' they are really cool! look:
ALL OF MY PUFFLES LOOK SO CUTE AND NICE! =D
Leave a comment let me know which is your favorite hat!
-blane8 Owner
Club Penguin Penguin Style Catalog October 11 Cheats =D
Halloween is close especially with all the updates that are going on in Club Penguin. It's now October, Club penguin have released a new edition of the penguin style catalog with new spooky outfits. I like them do you here are the cheats:
New backgrounds well some old ones are there who am I joking they are old xD still Here are the cheats:
October 2011 Catalouge Cheats:
No cheats for the one below :(
Now one of my favorite...
Flashlight just click on the window 'square' on the left hand-side of the pumpkin:
The 'Candy Corn Costume' a bit wired I think it's supposed to be a ghost?...
Click on the triangular shape on the stage to get the frank penguin costume:
Now click on the 'fairy' penguin's eyes to get the horse ostume:
I really like this year's 'Halloween' catalouge. However Club Penguin have updated thing's to quickly so I and I think everybody else has to catch up...
-blane8 Owner
Hey it's me blane8 I discovered well not I really credit for saraaprill for this bug you've got a keen eye still when 'I' was waddling around Club Penguin I noticed that my penguin size and any puffle I have with me are small/normal as seen in this picture below...
BUT WHEN I'AM IN MY IGLOO THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE LOOK:
What do you think? leave a comment and again thanks to saraaprill for finding this bug!
-blane8 Owner
Field Op 50 Cheats!
Hey!
Last week Club Penguin started giving us Field-Op's games again! And today they released a new one! First as always go to the Command Room and accept it!
Then, go to Snow Forts and waddle to were I'am then you will see your Spy-Phone flashing click on it accept you do the rest simple! I zoomed in a bit:
Your spy phone will start ringing and it will turn green! Click on it and play the mini game!
Congratulations, if you completed it buy new Elite Gear Leave a comment!
-blane8 Owner
Pin Cheats!
Here are the new pin cheats look at me lol:
It'll stop the bed bugs....
-blane8 Owner
(Cool I'am so exited but if Club Penguin release things to quickly it will be confusing! here is their post:
Hello Penguins!
It's a busy time here at the Club Penguin offices. The team is working day and night to get ready for a HUGE month of new stuff for you. It's very exciting! I wanted to give you a quick heads up about what's coming next week:
Puffle Hats coming early: The team is working hard over the weekend to release hats for puffles as early as this Tuesday! Not only that, but this month's clothing catalog is coming early, too!!
The Fair ending on Monday: To make way for some of the big stuff that's coming, this year's Fair will be ending tomorrow. So you'll have a bit more time to earn these Stamps:
- Rockhopper: Be in the same room as Rockhopper
- Happy Room: Make 10 penguins smile in a room
- Snack Shack: Serve snacks from a booth, using any food emote
- Target Champion: Hit 50 targets in a task at a party
Igloo party video: Happy77 and the team are going to look for some great igloo parties on Monday to feature in a new video! Make sure your igloo is open so the team can check out your party!
Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below. We're here to help!
-Club Penguin Team
-blane8 Owner
Short message from me blane8 have you enjoyed:
Have you enjoyed the fair let me know by leaving a comment!
-blane8 Owner

















0 comments:
Post a Comment