Recent Posts

Blogger Widgets

Club Penguin: New EPF Message From Rookie.


Hello, fellow penguin's! Today Rookie another Club Penguin well know character has sent well to me a pretty useless Spy Phone message...
Here it is:


If you cant read Rookie's message here it is below:
"Dot! I don't want to alarm you, but someone is selling your tree disguises in the Gift Shop. Should I start detaining trees? Over."

To me Rookie that was totally useless I don't know about other peoples opinions but I think that Dot know's that her Disguises are being sold...
Also something I have seemed to miss out a slightly older message from Jet Pack Guy that is strange I have went on Club Penguin every single day and I haven't seen a message until now (Rookie's message...)
Well anyway... here it is:


If you cant read Jet Pack Guy's message here it is:
"Update: just checked on Herbert. The extra heat on the island hasn't affected the Air Conditioner 3000. He is still safely secured."

Ok so the AC 3000??? Oh yeah the 'Operation Hibernation' mission to make Herbert (A Polar Bear that unexpectedly came onto the island and plans to heat it up and do evil things..) hibernate which has successfully happened which is strange because Herbert is a male polar bear and male polar bears don't hibernate.. BUT Herbert has a sidekick called, Klutzy. Klutzy is a crab who helps out Herbert...
Back to the post what do you think of the two EPF messages do you think they are useless or Club Penguin posts them for fun. Leave a comment on what you think.
~Blane8 Author

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More