Recent Posts

Blogger Widgets

Bugs!

Hello, what is club penguin famous for?? ITS BUGS! here is an image of the first one:


If you cant see what is in the image, it is that my buddy is on line but he is not in my 'your friends on line' list!
I hate this bug because if Gary is in a room and my friend is in the same room, I would be very unlucky.

Here is an image of the second bug:



As you may be able to work out, the badge is gone if they are not a member, there should be a badge shaped as a star, this does not happen on member penguins.

Here is an image of the third and final bug:



In this snapshot, I was at the gift shop, so i think that the 'X' sign should probably be there.

I hope these bugs helped...well, you probably get what i mean! If you are going to post these bugs please give credit to club penguin drwho1.

~drwho1~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More