Recent Posts

Blogger Widgets

Club Penguin- New newspaper

Today Club Penguin released the latest issue of the News Paper and it is amazing. For starters, as soon as you open your Newspaper issue, image of Gary with a ghost blaster gun! I think this is epic, how about you take a look?


I have already started decorating my igloo :D why don't you?  I can't wait to send my igloo, if you cant read it, it says click a golden igloo with a paper slip inside it to send it, but let the owners see it, don't change it!
Above you can see an image of the dates and what is happening, if you can't read them they say

  • Starting now- Igloo upgrading post (cheats in the post below)
  • Starting Oct.20- The Halloween party.
  • Starting Oct.20- New play at the stage.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More